Since its inception in 2004, Solidor has firmly established itself as one of the nation’s favourite manufacturers and suppliers of composite doors. Known for its stunning design and unparalleled security, the Solidor doors range is also packed with exclusive features that aren’t available on any other composite door.
The specification of Solidor doors is unmatched in the composite door market, thanks to the unique solid timber core construction. At 48mm deep, they’re 10% thicker than their biggest rivals, meaning they’re more secure and also offer improved energy efficiency.
With 16 designs to choose from, each of which is available as double or French doors, Solidor is also the go-to if you’re after customisation. All of Solidor’s standard range and many of their Italia Collection door styles can also be integrated into a beautiful stable door. Solidor offer the market’s largest range of colours and finishes too, and can even offer you the option of a different colour inside and out.
Security-wise, there’s few better options than Solidor. Thanks to a unique Avantis lock which carries the industry’s largest dead bolt, and the most secure cylinder door lock around in Ultion, Solidor doors provide you and your home peace of mind.
Solidor offer the market’s most comprehensive environmental policy too. Calling it their ‘Green Promise’, Solidor are committed to doing their bit for the environment with doors made using lead-free materials, as well as adopting comprehensive recycling policies and even a shared transport network.
Benefits of Solidor;
- Fitted with a unique 48mm solid core.
- Fitted with Ultion as a standard – the most secure cylinder door lock around.
- The market’s largest range of colours and finishes – available with 20 colour options inside and out.
- Passes the PAS24:2016 cut test that many other composite doors fail within less than 90 seconds.
- Exceeds Building Regulations for Thermal efficiency.
- The market’s most comprehensive environmental policy.
Put simply, Solidor make some of the highest quality composite doors in the market today. Don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information on Solidor or any of our other services.
Contact us today on 0800 042 0235 or email us at email@example.com.
Contact Us Today
- Grand Openings, 24 Walton Street, Walton-on-the-Hill, Surrey KT20 7RT
- 0800 042 0235